Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I passed my Final Theory Test AGAIN !!!

Wow I passed my Final Theory AGAIN !!!!
HURRAY !!!
Whhahaa so HAPPY !!!
The malay guy beside me finished 5 mins before me and he FAILED whahahah
I was so afraid that i fail lor and had to book again whahaha
So i check through my answer TWICE and changed 11 or my answers whahaha some of the answer are so obvious and lame lor while some are so tricky knn
But nevertheless I Completed in 25 mins and PASSED whahahhaha and the night b4 i just borrowed the final theory book from kahxian to read through lor
Impressive rite hehehehe no lar dun think so lar cos this is my second time passing it liao haha cos i lazy and afraid the i fail TP so i drag drag drag until my advance theory expired whahhaa so no choice have to retake again b4 i can book TP..........Guess wat my Tp is on 14/08/2008 !!! WTF rite damn long rite, gonna wait for 3 freaking months lets pray i'll pass my TP and get my license b4 i ORD whahahhahaha
Today is a HENG HENG day !!!
So happy happi hapi =)

No comments: